Monday, July 31, 2006

Fruitful Weekend

Getting a break from my project. Got problems with the validation part. This week my weekend very busy will fill you guys with my weekend.

Let's start with friday.

28/07: Mahjong kakis came at 11pm but I was busy with my project and my Kiern as he is still awake so hubby help to play first. Only able to start playing at 12 plus, near 1 am. 11 plus as I am in my room then I heard a bike honk and I was like sure they ordered MacDonald again so I looked down from my room window and saw the delivery man at the gate and gab was paying him. Then I was a bit angry with lao ye because I thought lao ye why never ask if I want to eat a not. But later when I went down to play then realised lao ye ordered mcNuggets for me, hehe. Anyway we played till 5 am, won quite a lot as lao ye gamed 2 times 13 wonders ("shi san yao"), one of it somemore is zhi mo. We game a lot full house that day as in 5 bonus as we played maximum 5. After the game lao ye said one month do not need to worry about $$$ then I reminded him that our precious birthday coming then he like yeah can open party for him le...

29/07: I was busy with project the whole afternoon then I went out at 7 plus to watch lao ye performance in Woodlands. For those who do not know, my lao ye got his own band and he is the drummer. That night their performance not so good not their best but should be a good experience for them as they are used to indoor performances. After their performance saw Peter then took a pic of his sleeve(should be one of his diver tee) as it said "frog human", haha, so is he a frog or a human? We went to la kopi before going home. Reached home and I am stuck with project again till 3 am. Oh.. and a gal approach me after their performance while they are packing up and asked if I were with them then I go and said "ya" then she said she from a JC then want to find band to perform during a charity that they are holding or something like that. I asked lao ye to talked to her then he go asked Zhang Wei to come, while waiting for that guy, she asked if lao ye was my bf then I replied that he is my hubby then she gave that look and said we looked young don't seem to be married. Again... these kind of thing always happen when I said I am married then they will asked the same old questions and I need to say the same old story.


^Lao ye performance. Couldn't really see him, he is behind the drum.



^The "frog human"

30/07: After lunch with my sis and mummy, they brought my precious home while I go meet my secondary gal pals. Supposed to meet them at 3pm, I reached at 3.10pm then received a sms from Huixin telling me Liling and her will be late. Asked her who coming then she reply got Meixin and Ruijing as well. Saw the name list and I was like sure all late as usual since secondary school days so I went to kiddy palace and buy some stuffs. They arrived between 3.30pm to 3.45pm. Today our topics is like sooooo different from usual. We actually talked about marriage, house, kids then the feeling is like we all really grow up le or should I said we grow mature.. haha.. We finished our gals talk at 9.45pm. After that I went to my parents place to pick my precious up and came home and PROJECT again...

Just now went to read Summer blog then realised maybe she can make up as one more kakis to form my nyp mahjong kakis. Asked my class ppl to play with me and only 2 guys from my class know how to play then like "san yue yi".. haha..

Today morning read the newspaper and there is article saying people who blog are trying to be famous or want to get attention. Well I do agree with it some how or other but that is only applied to some bloggers. Blogger like me who do not even go around asking people to link me and do not even go around telling people I got blog (most of them only know my old blog url which I had stop blogging for like 1 year, this blog only a few know) are bloggimg for the fun of it. Most importantly, I know as time goes by the purpose of my blog is for myself to read up to remind myself of some memories especially of the mile stone of my precious baby, Kiern.

Some pics that I took during a boring lecture.


^Me!!!

^Me, Ah Bao, Yana & Yee Teng

^Me again

^Me, Ah bao & Jun Xian Aka Zombie

No comments: