Wednesday, July 12, 2006

I am tired.

Yes I am tired.. Just break down but feeling better now but tired. Just read something and its kind of hurts. I do not wish to say more. Had said what i wanna to say. Anyway my phone is giving me loads of problem(cannot detect network, auto restart, hang and loose part) , had sent it for service and I am only able to get it back on thursday afternoon. Those who want to contact me have to wait till thursday. The person who serve today at the customer service, he had an attitude. I would not said that he is rude but he just had this attitude that I felt quite intimidated. I was telling him about my sliding phone being loose and he kind of shoot me, talking in a super fast and higher authority than me way, he did not give me a chance to speak. At least he still smile. haha...

Today went to Party World with hubby, we sing our hearts out as just the two of us, sang song that we do not have chance to sing as most of the time we go in quite a big group.. haha.. but with only 2 person, the 4 hours of singing is like so so long.

There going to be some changes in the house. Going to swop rooms with my brother-in-laws so that my precious can have his cosy small room for himself which is a bedroom itself. How to describe... Hmm.. my second bro-in-law is sleeping in a room with a balcony and my youngest bro-in-law is sleeping in the balcony which had been convert to a small bedroom. My parents in law decided to build a room at the second level small living room and that is where the youngest will sleep and we will swop room so the second bro-in-law will sleep my room now.. Understand what I said? No? Haha.. Think I will take pics and upload later to make u guys understand.

No comments: