Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Project!!!

Went to watch "Pirates of the Caribbean" today with my hubby. I was so tired that I doze of a few minutes during the show. This sequel a bit bored and dragging, maybe because they want to show the exciting parts on part 3? Can't wait for part 3, Chow Yun Fatt will be acting in it too.

Haiz... ... While I am typing right now, my precious is digging all the things in the room and throwing it on the floor. Bedroom is his big playground. Everyday got to wait for him to sleep then I like Maria got to clear up all the mess he made, haha.
^Don't you guys just love him for being cute~~ lol...
^Just want to show his long eyelashes, hee...
^Envy my own son lashes :p

Today very stress with project. Got to do up a table for library items because like the member who supposed to do that is MIA and I need his stuff. Haiz.. Then got to do all the codings... moreover my java not so good then like, to do finish need sometimes... How I hope now got one saviour to help me finish up my project. 3 more weeks to deadlines. Stress... ...

No comments: