Thursday, July 06, 2006

Happy Birthday to Mike & Andersen!!!

Portugal lost... Hmm.. was hoping that they will and proceed to the finals. I like to see underdogs win, this will make the game more fun but I guess they are still not strong enough to go on.

Yesterday went to celebrate Mike's birthday(hubby bandmate cum Standard Value{selling pc and music stuffs} boss). Went to eat at the eating house around Upper Thomson. We had chilli crab.. yummy, favourite. After dinner went to Icekimo, a handmade ice-cream cafe at Sin Ming to cut cake. Ice cream there is so yummy. I tried the horlicks and belgium chocolate, loved the horlicks favour. Nice place to chill out with friends, away from the noisy environment. Happy birthday, Mike!
^IceKimo@Sin Ming

^Ice-Cream!!!
^IceKimo
^The Crossing & Co
^Birthday Boy, Mike
^Waffles...
Oh! Also need to wish my 'son' too, Andy-boy Happy 18th birthday!!!

Today took my VB quiz 2, haiz so disappointed with this module. I was hoping to maintain my grades at 'A' and 'B' but with the rate I am performing for VB, I am gonna have a 'C'. Arghhhh...........

No comments: