Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Nonsense words from me


I have a lot of things to say yet I do not know how to say it out. Maybe I will say it out later or maybe write it out or maybe I keep it in my heart. Human beings is a complex creature. Most of the time we do not know what the other is thinking, at times we even do not know what we are thinking ourselves. Some homoSapiens can be ruthless, some can be friendly. Some may look mature with a child mind, some may look kiddo with an old mind. I had met quite a lot of people in my 22 years life span and most of them just come and go. Well of course I had a few who stand by me. I like to help friends but to what extend should I stop, have I turn ruthless too, should I blame the circumstances or should I blame myself? Sometimes I feel guilty but some said I shouldn't be. I am in a confusion state now. Maybe I think too much. But is this how homoSapiens suppose to be? At times I feel sorry, at times I don't so, what am I thinking? Am I a devil or an angel, only time will tell... ...

No comments: