Sunday, July 23, 2006

I want a Jimmy Choo!!!

I was feeling better this morning but by afternoon I felt ill again. Getting mind block as well maybe because of my headache. Hope to feel better tomorrow.

Went to my mother place in the afternoon. While on our(my sis, my baby and me) way to meet my mum for lunch, my little precious knock himself on a pillar, haha... kinda funny. My little precious turned his head to look at other people while walking forwards when he turned back his head he knock on a pillar, well not really knock more like kiss the pillar. Then he also mime my action today. Before going out of my parents house to meet my mum, my baby saw a handphone pouch laying on a table then he grab hold of it and hold the same way as I did with my handphone pouch. After walking a distance, I want to take pictures for my baby then I squat down and he mime me again...
^He trying to mime me as I squat down to take pic of him. Person in the background: My sis.
^See the handphone pouch.

Today I saw my mum and sis with nice nails then they told me they bought nail art stuffs from a push cart at Northpoint Shopping center so we went there during dinner. Today was the last day for the nail art seller in Northpoint as she change her location once the contract for a particular place ended(normally is 7 days). We bought 12 nail polish pen for nail art at one go, my dad offered to pay for it, haha, that what he get for having 3 vain ladies by his side. My sis commented that for the 1 week that the seller is there, she earned most from them as in my mum and my sis. My mum even got so friendly with her that the seller gave us one nail polish pen for free. I saw JinFu, Jaymond and Boon Chew in Northpoint today. Boon Chew even saw my aunty side as I chased my boy around Level 3.

Before I end my blog for today, I just want to say I WANT A JIMMY CHOO!!! Think I will drop by Jimmy Choo boutique after my exams as I do not have any spare time for shopping now. Will add in my wishlist soon...

No comments: